Prevent potential crises, prepare teams to manage them and protect the reputation of organisations already facing them. This is akkanto’s mission.
A crisis can strike at any moment. An operational incident, a product recall, a legal process, rumours on social media etc. Should you respond and communicate or not? How to take the right decisions in good time? How to protect your image and your reputation?
Good preparation helps to minimise the risks incurred and the potential impacts on your sales, on your image, on the motivation of your employees and your relations with the authorities, etc.
With you, akkanto can
- Analyse your current level of vulnerability and readiness and accurately identify your needs.
- Prepare your organisation for the crisis: team composition, procedures, activation schemes, function descriptions, practical and effective tools.
- Train your teams: members of the management committee, communicators, operational teams, receptionists, etc.
- Test your processes and your level of resilience: we have several types of crisis exercise.
In the event of a crisis, akkanto can help you manage and meet the expectations of your stakeholders, with the aim of protecting your reputation.
We are ready to
- Advise you on how to set up an appropriate strategy, taking into account the expectations of your stakeholders.
- Return to the scene of the incident and manage requests from stakeholders.
- Integrate and coordinate your crisis management and communication teams.
- Develop all communication documents.
Our multidisciplinary and experienced team is always reachable and at the ready 24/7 on +32 2 610.10.00.
What we can support you with:
- Monitoring and analysis systems
- Risk and vulnerability analysis
- Crisis readiness audit
- Simple, comprehensive and practical crisis manuals
- Processes and activation schemes
- Definition of information and validation flows
- Decision support tools
- Communication tools and templates (press releases, customer communication, social media, internal messages, monitoring systems, consultation with the authorities, etc.)
- Crisis awareness sessions
- Crisis management training
- Crisis communication training
- Crisis media trainings
- Mobilisation exercise
- Awareness exercise
- Table-top exercises
- Simulation exercises (in collaboration with the emergency services)