Today, 87 % of a company’s value is dependent on intangible assets such as reputation. akkanto believes that measurement is one of the keys to understanding a company’s image. We can track your company’s reputation among a variety of stakeholders in order to develop, sharpen or challenge your communication strategy and plans.
In Belgium, akkanto is the exclusive representative of The RepTrak Company, the world’s leading research and advisory firm on matters of reputation. Their scientifically proved methodology, the Reputation Model, establishes a direct link between reputation and business results.
What we can support you with:
Based on the reputation tracking method, akkanto also provides professional assistance to organisations that would like to:
- Create internal awareness of the importance of reputation management.
- Carry out a best practice analysis, including competitors and best-in-class companies.
- Develop a communication strategy from a reputation perspective.
- Help to define reputational KPIs.
- Align the strategic storyline and reputation management efforts.
- Integrate reputation into the organisation’s long-term strategy.
- Work on important elements affecting reputation:
- Impactful reputation drivers, such as leadership, workplace and CSR
- Optimal deployment of your communication channels.