1. Relations between akkanto and the customer are governed by these general conditions of sale, as well as any supplementary general conditions agreed between the parties, and exclude any of the customer’s general purchasing conditions.
2. An estimated quote will be provided for akkanto’s services, which is subject to change in the event of increases in salaries, employer’s contributions, suppliers’ prices or in the event the initial project is amended. Unless indicated to the contrary, offers shall be valid for a period of three months. Services shall be provided following the customer’s written consent.
3. akkanto will undertake all steps necessary to carry out the mission as defined in any supplementary general conditions. In its role as consultant, akkanto shall only have an obligation of due care.
4. The customer undertakes to provide full cooperation to akkanto to ensure the completion of its mission and to obtain for akkanto all the necessary information set forth in any supplementary general conditions.
5. To be considered, complaints must be submitted in writing by registered letter within five days from the end of the work undertaken or receipt of the invoice for such work.
6. All our invoices are payable in Brussels, in cash and without discount. Invoices that remain outstanding on the due date shall be legally subject to interest charged at 10% per year, calculated in proportion to time, without the need for formal notice to this effect. Moreover, collection charges for unpaid invoices shall be applied in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 2 August 2002 concerning late payment in commercial transactions.
7. In the event of non-payment by the due date, akkanto reserves the right to suspend any work in progress, without this suspension giving rise to either right to compensation for the customer or any liability of akkanto.
8. In the event of a dispute, both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Brussels courts.